Note to New Members ×

Boards and bindings Garage clean up! Coiler - Burton - TD2

eos4life

Clean up time!

Just tired of moving the stuff around when I know I will not be using this anymore.

• - Coiler Freecarve 178 for a 225 pound guy! (178 x 20 x 10.5 sidecut radius) $200 plus shipping. (Sold)
  • - Coiler All Mountain 172 for a big guy as well (172 x 23 x unsure of the radius) $150 plus shipping (Sold)
  • - Burton Speed 168 W (168 x 22.5 X 10.46 radius) $200 plus shipping. (Sold)
  • - Burton Race Plates (Brand new) $200 plus shipping (Sold)
  • - TD2 Standard with yellow inserts and 3 and 6 degree cant disks $150 plus shipping (Sold)
  • - TD2 Standard and Step-in kits with purple inserts and 2 x 3 degree and 1 x 6 degree cant disks. $200 plus shipping (Sold)
  • - Intec heels (2 sets) $50 and $75 according to their shape plus shipping (Sold)

Thank you for all the interest!

The Coiler Freecarve is in great shape ridden for a few season lots of life left in it. No base damage!

The Coiler All Mountain was bought used from a BOL member and used only once since I found the waist too wide for me. Still in good shape and no base damage as well. I can't remember how use it got before I bought it.

The Burton is brand new ("second" model, I never saw any flaws but I wanted to mention it anyway). Bindings were never mounted since I realized I was way too heavy for the board..

The TD2 bindings are in great shape. Of course, they are Bomber plates!

The Burton plates are brand new!

The heels are good to go but one set has seen less use.

I have included a few pics but I can email more pictures and details shots for interested people.:biggthump

email: guay_francois@videotron.ca

post-1009-141842376667_thumb.jpg

post-1009-141842376669_thumb.jpg

post-1009-141842376671_thumb.jpg

Edited by eos4life