Note to New Members ×

Stratton

Paulk

Impressions.

White ribbons of death typical of opening days everywhere. Today all that was missing was a crowd. Turned out a few good turns before our legs went south. Amazes me how many people ignored the warnings posted that say no beginner trails are open...

Check out EarDragger in the background @ 1:19

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AAvkqxKzGpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...

Cliff,

I thought the conditions were epic. Coverage and snow quality was excellent on the trails that have been open for a few days. NA, Tamarak, the bears, spruce. New stuff needs a few days to break in, drifter, SL glade, middlebrook. But coverage is great.

Only issue is with limited terrain the people density is pretty high after 10ish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think at or near opening. If I can get some turns right off the bat, I'll spend the rest of the day working the fall line on the same gear. I'll have the blue coat and helmet on. Somewhere I can find you if your out? Or give me a call on the cell. Do you still have my #?