Note to New Members ×

RTTC - FIS Snowboard Race - Giants Ridge - Biwabik, MN, USA - Jan 2013

Scuff

• 1 month later...
Scuff, way to go getting the event in your neck of the woods. It will be great to expose your athletes and others to racing. I actually have memories of GR, where usasa nats were being held my first year attending. Good times.

Ink

Thanks much - I agree.. Apart from our Pro-Am team, we've had several other Minnesota

riders register for this event, who would not normally travel for competition. Several junior riders are also

going to be in attendance just to see how an upper-level race works, and preview of what's to come.

Update: I added Hyperlinks to the original post that have aerial maps, and POV race video.

The very first shots in this video also show the "Innsbruck" race run:

Hi, I really think it could be a good thing if the RTTC could communicate with the canadian team to TRY(not saying it would work for all the races)to pick good dates where everybody would be able to come. I really thing there's miscommunication in regard of the Calendar and it's bad. I will not be able to be at the race but I wish everybody good luck and I hope it will be a sucess so you can have a 2nd edition next year and that I will be able to come ;).

Kindly Seb

• 3 weeks later...