Note to New Members ×

Mt. Bachelor- season pass deals?

Mr.E

The best deal you're going to get on a Bachelor season pass is, buy it between now and Oct 1. Details on their website. As far as multi-day promos, they have a pattern of selling them randomly throughout the season esp. when business is slow due to weather. But if we get an early start to the season and pleasant weather/snow thereafter, there may be no deals to be had.

Thanks, Mike. Considering the mid week pass. How were they last year for keeping things happy and open during the week?

Hood prices look pretty reasonable by comparison, but the local ski bus to Bend may seal the deal.

Last year they operated Thursday thru Sunday during May, and were closed during the week for a few days when the weather was so rough that even insane snow-lovers such as myself wouldn't have gone even if they had been open. The May closures were attributed to bad weather during the peak holiday periods, which caused low day-ticket sales. A lot of folks grumbled over that - but honestly, when it was raining and thin-cover over xmas, pres day and mlk day, my wife and I knew right then and there that it would impact spring ops and not in a good way. We were just happy they were open at all in May.

Hood passes are definitley more reasonable, I'd certainly have a Fusion pass if I still lived in Sandy and possibly a Meadows pass too.

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering if there are any season pass or multiday promos going on over there yet? Debating between Meadows and Bachelor- the local ski bus has me leaning towards Bachelor if I can make it happen.

Just moved back to Bend, got a midweek pass for $549. That ends Oct 1st. I just hope the closing of lifts during off peak days and early closing times aren't as bad as last year.

....got any goods for sale Mike? Looking to purchase:-)

• 2 weeks later...

October 10, 2012

View Online

** The 4 Pack Is Back - With A Free Bonus Day! **

The 4-Pack Is Back!

$175 for all ages

Earn a FREE BONUS DAY if you use the 4-Pack at least once by December 21st!

Back by popular demand, the 4-Pack is a picture-ID pass that offers you the convenience of visiting Mt. Bachelor any 4 days (excluding holiday periods) during the 2012-2013 winter season. Visit 4 days in a row or one day at a time - it's your choice!

The 4-Pack acts like any other Mt. Bachelor Season Pass product, in that it is non-transferable and non-refundable. The 4-Pack will have your picture on it and will be pre-loaded with 4 days of access that will allow you to go from the parking lot directly to the lifts. After the initial 4 days are used, you can purchase additional days at just $59 per day - a 25% savings off the regular price of a daily lift ticket!

This season, the 4-Pack is more valuable than ever. If you use your 4-Pack at least one time on or before December 21st, then we'll give you a FREE BONUS DAY to use after your 4th visit!

The 4-Pack is available only during a 96 Hour Sale:

9:00am Thursday, October 11th - 8:59am Monday, October 15th

Supply of limited; it is possible that the 4-Pack might sell-out prior to Monday morning. Take advantage of one of the best deals of the season by purchasing your Mt. Bachelor 4-Pack without delay!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI for anyone around Eugene. I have a friend getting us the 3 day passes so the Reno crew will be back this season, probably sometime in Feb.

** MT. BACHELOR SEASON PASS SALE AT BERG'S **

WHERE: Berg's Ski and Snowboard Shop, Eugene OR

WHEN: Oct. 26th 10am-9pm

WHAT: The discounted tickets rates are over for Mt. Bachelor...or are they? Head down to Berg's Ski & Snowboard shop in Eugene where Mt. Bachelor reps will be there for questions, photos and selling discounted passes! $175 for a 4-Pack Pass, which includes a FREE bonus day if used on/before Dec. 21st. $99 3-of-5 day lift ticket. There's still time to save a Mt. Bachelor which as you know, they never discount so don't miss it!

http://www.mtbachelor.com/winter/services_activities/activities/events/index.html/534706489

FYI for anyone around Eugene. I have a friend getting us the 3 day passes so the Reno crew will be back this season, probably sometime in Feb.

http://www.mtbachelor.com/winter/services_activities/activities/events/index.html/534706489

Hi Randy. That 99$ for three of five is a real bargain!! I don't even remember seeing it advertised here?

I did get the 4 time pass for 175$ , even though I basically wasn't able to use my last one. Let's hope I can this go around.

Hope to see you and some of the Reno gang on the hill!! Please update the Mt Bachelor thread when you make your plans. I will make an effort to get down there if all is well.

Bryan

Yeah the only advertisement I saw for this was from the Sliding on the Cheap e-mail. I'm signed up to get them from the Pacific Northwest area just for situations like this. A group of us got this same deal during their 96 hour sale last year but decided not to buy when the 4 time pass was offered. That one is a good deal if you can use the bonus day too but that wouldn't work for us.

I did e-mail the people at Bachelor to make sure my friend could buy these for me and he also said - "We’re not sure if/when we’ll do another online sale for this or a similar product this fall or early winter, but make sure you’re subscribed for the Buzz enewsletter to stay in the know!"

I'll keep you posted on dates. It would be great if we could meet up.

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats Mt Bachelor Riders!!!

So far we are still too warm at MHM. From their website report. Glad to see all the storms lined up!

It's not wet enough to break out the sandbags, but it's definitely not snowing. Next week's dream forecast is trending warmer, so our dumping snowstorm might be a drenching drizzle at first. But, there's lots of snow coming Tuesday on...