Note to New Members ×

Oxess 163 SBX, 184 Donek Metal GS, 158 F2 Speedster

A.Leal

I am looking to empty out my room of old race boards and a boardercross board.

• 184 Metal Donek GS: I bought this board in December of this year, it has been raced on 5 times this entire season, and trained on just a handful of times other than that. This was my race board for GS, it was taken great care of over the past season. The board has 90% edge life left, the base is in great shape besides a few small scratches. This board was an awesome fun GS board, it rode well in any situation it was put in! Loved it! but since I am getting out of gate racing it must go. The board is in mint condition, and has been waxed, scraped, and brushed every single time it has been ridden. $800 OR BEST OFFER. (Please no insultingly low offers)

• 163 Oxess SBX: This Board was made in 2011 for me at 185 pounds. I bought the board directly threw Oxess, It has a 14.5 meter sidecut. The board still has alot of life left in it, I have put about 30 days of riding on this board over the past season and a half. The board has about 85% edge life left, the board also has only had one base grind since it was purchased. The board has normal wear and tear from racing heats, a few scuffs here and there on the top sheet. But the base is what matters most, I waxed and brushed this board after every day of riding, it has been hot boxed 3 times. $800 OR BEST OFFER.

• 158 F2 speedster: I learned how to hard boot on this board, It was a great first board to learn the basics of hardbooting on, the board has been around for a few years. It has been waxed and brushed every day after training. I am looking to pass it on to someone looking to learn to hardboot. $200 OR BEST OFFER

Email at: austinleal at hotmail.com

for pictures and more info

post-8202-141842368132_thumb.png

post-8202-141842368134_thumb.png

post-8202-14184236849_thumb.png