Note to New Members ×

Kessler 185's and 163's for sale

michaelwlambert

Hey everyone,

I've got 6 boards here I'm looking to sell. All boards are "based" on the standard kessler mold with slight modifications to each one because they are race boards built for me. I'm not willing to share more than the one photo of each online nor the exact specifications because they are secret but if you'd like to skype to talk about one of the boards and see it in detail over the camera I am happy to do that. All the boards have only been tuned by Luka Rebursek the Canadian Team technician after every time they touched the snow. The 3 GS boards have around 10 days on each. The Hangle plated board is an 08 and is missing the top piece to the plate, thats why its $350. Its had around 70 days on it. The slalom boards have around 25 days. The uploader would only let me put three photos up do ill have to create another post with the additional three boards.

Thanks everyone.

post-11728-141842367872_thumb.jpg

post-11728-141842367875_thumb.jpg

post-11728-141842367878_thumb.jpg

Michael, welcome to Bomberonline!!!

You can "reply to thread" and add the next set of three photos in the reply so that they are all in the same thread. This will help prevent confusion. You might want to add or turn on the email feature of the site in your settings. I am sure you will be getting questions.

Price?

Thanks Bryan

Micheal, good to have you on Bomnber!

How much for the 163s? Do they have 4x4 inserts under the top sheet, like many Kesslers?

Yeah, enabling the email would make it easier... If you prefer to mail me direct, it's:

boris at blueb dot biz

Michael I'm interested in a GS board but what lengths are they and what weight rider were they designed for? thanks Dave
Not sure if you are aware but Michael is a world cup rider with multiple podiums - his boards may be plenty stiff for you even if he is lighter. Just guessing, here.

Michael, welcome to Bomber and thanks for all the hard work you put in to represent Canada!