Note to New Members ×

Whistler SES - April 15

Came back from Whistler yesterday. Did a plate session with the snow school in the morning. Uploaded 7:45am. Condition was bulletproof. One of the instructor practiced to give a CASI 4 pedagogy session. Working on lateral pressure and the theme was gradual transition. Terrain and snow condition were perfect for this session. A good standard pedagogy.

Be ready to ride hard stuff in the morning this weekend :eek:

May come up later during the day

Sorry guys, but what is Whistler SES? Last time I checked it was Whistler Expression Session, or WES...

Of course, I am jellous that I can not go, so I'm picking on the petty things ;)

Have fun!

On the side note, I feel a lot better and starting to walk again. Hopefuly, I'll be ready for the final ride, end on May.

Sorry guys, but what is Whistler SES? Last time I checked it was Whistler Expression Session, or WES...

Of course, I am jellous that I can not go, so I'm picking on the petty things ;)

Have fun!

On the side note, I feel a lot better and starting to walk again. Hopefuly, I'll be ready for the final ride, end on May.

Upsss on the typo....:ices_ange

Whistler crew so far will be:

Blitzkri3g

Kabi

Pan

Ruwi

Scooby

Tenorman

Cross fingers for next week X-ray.

RT

Weather was great, sunny. Temp stay low on the higher ground. Morning snow - sugar ON ice on the higher level and firm on the bottom of the chair.

Start at WHISTLER side and met Charlie at PRIOR tent. Then we did a warm up lap at Jolly Green - too bad we can do only one run as we had to move to BLACKCOMB to meet Kabi & gang. The snow condition was hard with a thin layer of soft firm that still hold the edge.

Blackcomb: 7th Heaven hard pack and snow condition same till around 12PM - halfway down change to soft firm.

Then move to Glacier then connect to Jersey. At the end we stay at SOLAR COASTER/SPRINGBOARD

Great day, great ride and great company. Can't wait for next year gathering.

Crew & Toy:

Charlie - Coiler 179(?)

Charliechoclate - PRIOR 4WD 164

Kabi - O2 Proton 164

Lukas - SB

Mathilda - Ski

Ruwi - PRIOR 4WD 174

Scooby - KST BT171

Tenorman - F2 179(?)

RT

I'm working on the vid, might need B helps :o.

post-6136-141842367159_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842367165_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842367171_thumb.jpg