Note to New Members ×

Wanted 29.5 Boots + Board And Bindings

tragerbear

I have some M29 Raichle 323 (I think, or 324--SB series) in pretty good shape, with standard liners, and some M30 Raichle AF700s w/o liners. The AF700s have a wider toe box and are a little longer than the same size SBs. Much stiffer, which at 200 lbs+ you may want. I see some M30 and M29.5 Head Stratos Pros in the for-sale section here as well. They're yet a different foot shape, I understand (never tried them). Also some M29 Oxygen... all in the past week. A good time for the larger-footed rider.

Note that many boot shells are only whole-size--29.5 will be the same as 29. But not always...

I am thinking $125 + shipping for the 323s; let me know if you're interested and I'll take photos. The AF700s are in the classifieds for $85 w/o liners. I have some liners that might work for you listed there as well, but they may not be what you want (they're pretty thick...)

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36189

Both pairs of boots are old enough that they are Raichle, not Deeluxe. Beyond that, I don't know. I used the AF700s a few times, but discovered they are just too roomy in the heel/midfoot. I bought them used, though. Pretty nice shape, but they have scuffs. The M29 SBs are still too roomy in the heel, but tight in the front. They look almost new. I have not used them at all except on carpet, but bought them used. The same model boots are available new-old-stock on Ebay now.

In this thread, I am selling a 2010 173cm Coiler VSR. The board is very versatile. It will make large and small radius turns. It was built for me at 200lbs.

In this thread, I am selling some Bomber TD2 step-in bindings. The current TD3 bindings is based off of this design. This is a great binding at a great price. I have a harder e-ring (spacer) that I could include.

Do some research and let me know if you are interested.

I have a pair of Track 700's (the newer version) liner is M29 and shell is 29.5. They are in great shape save for a few scuffs. The liners have been molded twice, and come with mold-able inserts.

I'm asking around $300 but could drop that a bit as I need them gone.

Send me a PM through the system and I can send you pictures.

Mike