Note to New Members ×

Mt Brighton, MI

LambertoMI

All SE fellow riders.

Spent the last three nights at the mole hill. Its tiny and good for 6 carves per run....but its open. Last night they had the bigger hill open as well.

Got some lay down carves in, several knuckle dragers gave me the thumbs up. Great to be cool to to the under 20 crowd!!!:D

Careful in the soft snow at Brighton or the patrolmen will yell at you for wrecking the hill. Thats happened to me a few times there. I got a good laugh out of it. I've also never seen anyone else on an alpine board at Brighton ever. The regular crowd there gets really confused by it. I live close by so keep me posted if you head out. I haven't been out this season because I have had two bum hands since thanksgiving, but soon I will be able to hit the slopes and take it easy. Actually I'm planning on getting up to Crystal Mountain this coming weekend to at least ski and see how it goes with gloves on.

I live on the other side of US 23 towards South Lyon. I have been riding at Brighton for years. Most of the people know me, and I am somewhat a staple there. I am really suprised that you got yellow carded at the hill. I am big supplier of the ruts and most of the time people do not give me much grief. I usually get the thumbs up from riders, patrollers and the lift ops. But I am sure you get the occasional new guy that is having a bad day. I ride 3-4 nights a week so let me know when you are up for a ride. Perhaps we can get Pat D to come join us?

Cheers