Note to New Members ×

schweitzer report

Pusbag

Rode hard from 830ish till noon then off to work. Had a great group of carvers with me today. Everyone of us is progressing nicely and all looking better than last year. It was dane,neal,john and myself doing our best at creatin' hazards. Must have done a good job since I heard about us at work later on in the day. All of us are starting to get excited about NICE coming up very soon.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tue was sunny with firm groomers softening into extreme happiness in the afternoon, wed started about the same but intermittent clouds/fog kept the temps cold and pretty hard but had a great time carvin wit brudda Dane and Adam a lifty? on a carve boad for the 1st time. Even though he was in ski boots (big feet) keeping hin a bit stiff legged he was comfortable with speed and railing on his 1st day:biggthump

It's looking like this years NICE could be a pow fest with temps in the upper 20s, Our cat jockeys are the best, but the cord may be soft. Bring your powder and or all mountain boards to NICE this week. We will have a few hardboot worthy soft snow boards for loaners:biggthump

gfsx_pres_loop.gif

sat_ir_enh_hem_loop-12.gif

Edited by b0ardski

well the new snow was great to ride in (should have taken out the 173 Identity rather than the 165 nidecker) but finding a parking spot was an exercise in futility. Schwietzer set an attendance record Sun. which I already knew from the parking situation. Lift lines on the front weren't too bad because the majority were fighting for pow on the 2 lifts of the north bowl.

Becki & I got there late and left early even though the snow was great. the excuse was she's breaking in new boots and I'm saving my legs for NICE.

The herds will go home tomorrow so we'll have our mt back for Hardbooter heaven the rest of the week:biggthump

Rode from 830 to noon minus a hour for a dr appointment. Rallied the road up and down so as not to miss out on the fun. Then damn work from 1-7pm. No rest for the wicked. Wish I was having dinner with kinpa to keep her from talking to the napkins. Love lobster tails hope slopetool is making an appearence.

Rode from 830 to noon minus a hour for a dr appointment. Rallied the road up and down so as not to miss out on the fun. Then damn work from 1-7pm. No rest for the wicked. Wish I was having dinner with kinpa to keep her from talking to the napkins. Love lobster tails hope slopetool is making an appearence.

I had shrimp.... and they don't talk back! but the table next to me with 4 kids kept me highly entertained! and yep.... slopetool made it! :1luvu:

Today is going to be off the hook ! wax up them pow boards and get ready it is float time.
Holy bat crap batman if it was any deeper it would need to be steeper. Practically speechless it was so good. I'd host a carving event every week if it made it dump like this.

Ball deep power again its a rough life up here @ the schwizz. Can't be more thankful for living in powder paradise. Did make a few ruts on the cat did eat crap trying to carve the softies. Got to ride with lots of friends along with boardski and tanya. North bowl was awesome this morning finished off with chair 4 runs after lunch. WOW!

Ball deep power again its a rough life up here @ the schwizz. Can't be more thankful for living in powder paradise. Did make a few ruts on the cat did eat crap trying to carve the softies. Got to ride with lots of friends along with boardski and tanya. North bowl was awesome this morning finished off with chair 4 runs after lunch. WOW!

Ya so what powder’s easy.