Note to New Members ×

Guess what iiiiii goooottttt

A MAKBOARD!!! Brand new.... hee hee, full review to come! Hmm, I wonder if I should put plates on this....omg....that's a good idea....:eek:

I simply couldn't find a review that satisfied me...so if anyone can find one, please post it haha. either way, I got this thing for $100 shipped on ebay and I can't wait to try it out. I'll try to keep this thread updated when the season starts

hot-air-makboards.jpg

Nice toy board! Easy to tune too. If the "edges" need sharpening, you can use a nail file on the chair lift to tune up for each run :biggthump

Wax scrapper sharpening tool would work well. In fact if you break the board, you could cut up into a lifetime supply of scrappers.

apparently you can sharpen the edges "just like on a real snowboard" (yeah! cool!!) haha ... I have to admit, this thing seems pretty gimick-y, but I just had to see for myself. I'm thinking the rooster tail will probably make this my primary board and I'll drop hardbooting altogether in my quest to find that perfect slope and snow quality to produce the biggest rooster tail. I'm trying to get matching boots, bindings and ultimately clothes, so I'm either invisible or naked..not sure how it will turn out.