Note to New Members ×

Gilmour's ski deals.

John Gilmour

as it turned out the bus did not stop at WBCN outbound so we waited at Bu until 5:30. You should have gone for it.

No bus next week, but it starts again after that and runs for two more weeks.

I'll never drive to wa on a wednesday night again.

I parked about 15 parking spots from the bus. and when I got back I just drove my car in front of the bus and loaded directly. What could be easier?

I would have chewed through $20 of gas- if I drove.

________

MAZDA LAPUTA PICTURE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow NIGHT!

Free carving at wachusett:

Costume.....Costume??? Sounds like Pimp and Ho party on the slopes!

Who's in?

Events Calendar

Winter 2004/2005

March

Fri. March 11th - 3pm - Suits for Suites / 8pm - Comedy Night - Join WXLO and come ski or ride in your work attire or costume and ski for free! One lucky winner will receive a rental for a Mountain Suite! Then join morning show personality Steve Donovan for a night of comedy in the Coppertop Lounge! Sign up at the WXLO booth.

________

Lexus Mc History

• 2 weeks later...

tonight anybuddy ? This is the last weds night I believe. Forecast looks good: Tonight

Snow likely with a chance of rain in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation 1 to 3 inches possible. Brisk and cold with lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Awesome day- sunny warm- firm snow in morning-packed powder turing to soft snow by 2pm.

I showed up at the ticket counter and on my lift ticket they had the computer print "Super Bunny" on my lift ticket. Free lift tickets for myself and 2 of my friends

To follow are a few photos. Apparently they had a contest- and I won. $50 gift certificate for a Honey Baked ham (Which I don't eat). Wendy won the womens div. $100 gift cert to some spa. So we made off with $270 of free goods and services.

Photos and mpeg to follow.

________

Honda ha-420 hondajet specifications

In the wake of Mitch Hedberg's passing: " If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be f@cked up." Louis Lee, owner of the Acme, said Hedberg not only became the Twin Cities' first breakout comedian of the 1990s but, along with Lewis Black, helped shape a national resurgence in standup comedy. "It's very difficult for one-liner comedians to get an audience going, but when Mitch worked here, you could see the kids call out the punchline," Lee said. http://www.thedotdotdot.com/humor/hedberg.html

post-123-141842203508_thumb.jpg