Note to New Members ×

Non-Wrap Intuition Liners

ti_knee

Picked up a pair that appear unmolded from the local ski swap today. They are exactly the right size. Without molding, they feel a bit snug volume-wise with a bit of heel movement.

Is the lack of wrap going to make a big difference? For $50 I was willing to give it a go.

Nick

http://www.intuitionliners.com/freeride_page.htm

I grabbed a pair of the intuition HD liners they had at the sale today. They fit nice in my good ole' classic Burton reactors. The tongue is about as stiff as the reactor tongue, so I figured the non-wrap would be a lateral move in terms of stiff ness, but a step up in terms of comfort.

...and, bonus for me, it looks like someone bought my Mistral Sonic '63...now, if someone would only bite on my Oxygen Supercross '64...

No, I haven't. Been going solo for a long, long time. I saw the FB post for the expression session...gonna try to get to that.

As for the supercross, I debated that one, but I have a Coiler coming and had to make some room. When they asked if I wanted to do the 1/2 price Sunday thing at the sale I said; "nah, if it doesn't sell, I get another year to ride it".

P.S. sorry to hijack the thread...back to the intuitions...