Note to New Members ×

Arbor Board, TD1 bindings, Raichle boots

takk825

I have a 165 Arbor board that I have gotten too large for and as a result I don't ride it very often. The board is in good shape, some cosmetic damage on the top sheet. I bought the board used back in 2003 and have been riding since. The base is in great shape with no deep scratches or any repairs.

The bindings are step in TD1s. I also bought them in 2003 used. The bindings show some wear in the step in area but all and all they are in great shape. The canting is three degrees.

The boots are Raichle Af 600s, mondo size 30. I bought them used from the same person I got the bindings from. The original owner was regular so the right boot got beaten up on the lifts, I am a goofey so the left boot got beaten up on the lifts. The boots are step ins.

I am looking for $300 for the whole package or $125 a piece if you only want one (board, boots, or bindings). Buyer pays shipping. I am in Bozeman, Montana and will ship UPS or FedEx, what ever the buyer prefers. Any questions or offers please PM me or email me at ehtysrof [at] gmail [dot] com. I also have more pictures if any one would like them.

I originally found all this equipment here on bomber online and figured it would be the best place to sell it off.

Qz6as.jpg

XHAed.jpg

gZg8Y.jpg

Hi Boris

actually the board is what i wanted the most (just like everyone else) they don't come up too often and when they do they go fast (i was lucky this time)

i know you like them "woody" and i was wondering what was taking you so long to reply, maybe you are still in Europe

Cool! so you wont be needing the stepins or fintec heels!:eplus2::confused: