Note to New Members ×

Representing NC (+2 on Trent for the new season)

Mellow Yellow

Hey MY, how often do you ride Beech?

I have a buddy on patrol up there, usually head that way a few times each season, prev on tele, but looking to carve on a board this year, we shoudl try and hook up.

We almost went to Bech last weekend to ride Emerald, but went to Pisgah instead...

why yes, my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard....

or was that my sugarlumps.... I see you girls checkin' out my trunks

I see you girls checkin' out the front of my trunks

I see you girls lookin' at my junk, then checkin' out my rump, then back to my sugarlumps

Look at you and your sugarlumps rockin the front page!! Woo Woo :D

Hey MY, how often do you ride Beech?

I have a buddy on patrol up there, usually head that way a few times each season, prev on tele, but looking to carve on a board this year, we shoudl try and hook up.

We almost went to Bech last weekend to ride Emerald, but went to Pisgah instead...

I don't get to ride often. Once or twice a month, just depends on conditions. Just post in the ride forum when you go - I'll certainly try. There are a handful of alpine riders in the Southeast... I know a few of the patrollers... one of the women patrollers there rides alpine on the occasion....

looks lke you broke your f2, there.

That is the odd thing.... I didn't - that was taken early in the day and I ended up riding that old board all day plus another. After seeing the pic after the session I double checked the board.... no damage

mellow yellow will not die! (yes... that is where my screen name came from :rolleyes:)

You could of warned me....

It hurts to laugh with a broken rib and collarbone you know.

needed the good karma though, thanks!

Good Karma Kobbe, with a little Sutra for good measure. Add a fractured scapula and an amorous GF and I've felt that pain ......then I didn't :freak3: one oxi, 2 glasses of wine, a Full Moon Footer prescription for a good nite sleep. Can't wait to hear the details! Knit well Hommie! Or try a separated sternum and 2 broke ribs .....extra special K!

• 2 weeks later...