Note to New Members ×

One Ball Jay

Gecko

I know they have a lot of hype surounding their wax (only wax made by snowboarders for snowboarders yada yada) but I've been using it a long time and have found it to be quite good regardless of the hype (it is just wax afterall) the big reason I like it is because of the scent...you never know what a bar will smell like and it's always better than skiwax (unscented and my wife hates it) Anyone else here use it???? BTW they also have a fairly good collection of tuning tools

I tried 5 or 6 kind of hot waxes. Now I'm using SWIX F4 wax, which is a good solution if you don't have time for the ironing stuff.

But in all reality,..the cheapest parafin (which they use to make candles) does absolutely the same job,...just get the pores filled,...that's it! to me, the rest is mumbo jumbo, unless you are in world cup competition series fighting for 1/100 of seconds.

I used to use their "Summer slush" wax during late spring and summer at Mount Hood. The graphite never comes out of the base though and I've found the red SVST "Ultra Wax" (36-50* F) works just as well, and it's a lot cheaper if you buy the 10 oz bricks, and it doesn't atain your base or have the solid particles that the OBJ has.