Note to New Members ×

2010 Deeluxe T700 M27 $350 shipped.

Jack M

SOLD.

2i6zbjb.jpg

Ridden 4 times. Liners molded twice. These boots were a failed attempt at downsizing. The toes have been stretched a little, so if your foot measures 27cm to about 27.5cm, you will probably fit these comfortably. If your foot is 27.5 to 28cm, these will probably be more of a "race" fit. My feet are 28 and 28.4cm and I probably could have gotten them to work eventually with more stretching, but frankly my 28s work just fine so these 27s are up for sale.

The liners suffered some damage to the inner-most fabric in the toes. They were such a tight fit that my custom footbeds adhered to the liner and I had to rip them out. The liners will still work though. They should be good for at least another 4 moldings. I have been riding an older set of Thermoflexes for many years that I have molded at least 6 times and they still work great.

Stock heels and forward lean adjusters included. Compare to $600 plus shipping new. Shipping included to the 48 states. No returns.

Hi Jack,

How stiff are these compared to the 200 or 300 series Raichles? I am obviously interested based on my query but need to verify my mondo size later tonight. Tend to like BTS enhanced ankle flex ...

I don't know, I never rode those. I think the 300s became the 700s...? In any case these are Deeluxe's stiffest offering. They are still not nearly as stiff as an expert level ski boot. I love them at 175lbs. I rode them with BTS and they were a little bit stiffer than my white T700s, which was welcome.

Hello Jack,

Not to insult you, but 350 is a little high for me right now. I could do 300 shipped? Cheapest possbile shipping to a business address here in Michigan??

I was planning on buying these next season but this deal would change my mind.

Let me know if you can do it.

Thanks

Lamberto