Note to New Members ×

Sugarloaf

r_espiritu

I'll be riding at Sugarloaf this Saturday, March 5th. I will probably be on a GS board (185 Kessler), unless there is a lot of snow beforehand.

If anybody is going to be out, or thinking about it, let me know and we can do some turns. I've only been out there once and would like to know more high-speed carving runs!

Ryan

What time will ya'll be at the lift? Would be nice to hit the slopes with ya both.

@ Lynntrash, will you be attending the banked SL this month? Also; have you picked up the Boiler plate? If your up to it I'd be glad to let ya try it out if you like; it's quite fun to ride. Donations of Long Hammer IPA excepted.

Later Meng.

@TT - Are you around midweek? I'm up with the family mon - fri.

I'll.be there Monday as well, just hope that storm won't shut down the lifts like last Monday. Was a waste of a vacation day! At least they were taking people up to the bottom of boardwalk with two groomers. Had to hike up the t-bar lift. Crazy ass wind was blowing around 80 mph. Not fun!

Still here! Gondi T da B. Groomed gondi ext on down. PoPped my cherry on that this AM.

Busted the ankle hinge on my indys. Anyone have a repair kit? I'll be soft boot sailin tomorrow without one. Could be worse.

The groom should be sweet tomorrow.

I'm already in a world of $HIT .....LOL

Don't know if I should take you seriously Joe. Did you come out of the T32 cave just to Dick with me? Or did you actually have a serious concern in your email?

I'm fine if ya wanna know. I did choose that picture cause its ****ing creepy and I just recently watched the movie.

My name is Marc, not Dave BTW

marc, i had a serious concern thats why i sent you an email afterwards, so you wouldn't think i was f*ck*g around.

my apologies about the name, believe me or not. i just wacked my head a couple times pretty hard in the last month, and ive been typing wrong names, calling people wrong names, etc, etc. that was probably my 7th or 8th concussion, not good.

btw, thats one of my favorite movies.

see you around :biggthump

I'd be psyched for a conditions update on Friday, we're headed up for the weekend.

Was not on the hill today as supplies were running low. Did the overland to town for tobacky, molasses, biscuits, and a keg of flour.

Big sippy holes on 27.

Had to make use of the Special Performance Group SAAB Fording Snorkel down at the wash.

Should have taken the Vityaz.

Major snowpack release off the hangar roof down at the airport. Several small aircraft are trapped inside, immediate rescue appears doubtful.

Weekend conditions should be wet, sticky, and deep.

• 1 month later...