Note to New Members ×

Cateks for sale

trucker

selling this pair of cateks. i am the original owner. size large. binding are in good form. Only issue is I have lost the 2 large bolts that connect the board-mounted disks the boot plate. Best offer by Friday. Shipping can be worked out based on destination. I have a few more photos. I promise to ship asap. Cheers.

post-222-141842334998_thumb.jpg

It looks like you are missing 4 of the cant/lift adjustment screws too. Is that correct?

Thanks

there are 2 short and 2 long cant/lift screws in each plate the short ones are usually well below the visible level if the plates are set close to level

I'm interested but want to clarify, by "Best offer by Friday", do you mean this Friday 02/11, or do you mean Friday 02/18 when your ebay auction for the same bindings ends? Do you plan to end the ebay auction early if you get a good enough offer?

Thanks.

$70 shipped...

I sold my Kessler to a guy with huge feet....and promised him long plates... and have been trying to get him long plates since March 2010!... Sad because he is just looking at a perfect Kessler and has boots and has been patiently waiting. He is stoked to get into hardbooting...but can't get bindings to fit his feet. I think these are the only Cateks that will fit up to size 13-14

I have all the spare parts to make these whole again.

The guy has been really nice about the wait... but I feel awful as I never thought it would take this long.