Note to New Members ×

Oh! Snap!

bigdyno

In case there was any doubt as to how hard we were riding at NES this past weekend, this is the result. It must have happened late in the day Sunday, as none of the parts were too gouged up. Not to fear, new parts are on the way and should be waiting for me at WTF.

post-3554-141842332154_thumb.jpg

post-3554-141842332156_thumb.jpg

I did that this season too. Except I was in the park. :oMine didn't split in two though, I just have a "tear" running around the threads in the same place. 25 foot kickers and TD2s aren't exactly easy on boots.

Wow, never seen this. Is your BTS spring also red? And the bottom nut was adjusted on high? If so the RED spring combine by tighten the bottom nut up - the stiffness became larger thn the flex of expose threaded rod. This mean that the flex you've got on your boots cud came only from the flex of the threaded rod and it became fatique. Solution: Larger dia of threaded rod required for this set up & setting or reduce the expose thread or change spring stiffness. Or modify the bottom end rod with a pin so the rod can pivot more freely instead bends to the pressure. Is that make sense?:o

Happy Snow and stay safe

RT

post-6136-141842332245_thumb.jpg

post-6136-141842332249_thumb.jpg