Note to New Members ×

Trip to Belleayre

jtslalom

Last year we had about a dozen or so hard riders riding together at Belleayre. Lets do it again. Belleayre has alot of specials this year that run mainly during the week. Every Wednesday is $20 lift tickets and every Friday is $25 lift tiackets excluding holiday weeks. Potter Brothers is also running specials in which you can pre-purchase lift tickets for reduced prices on certain weekends.The dates are as follows:

December 19, 2010

January 2, 2011

January 23, 2011

February 6, 2011

February 27, 2011

March 6 , 2011

March 13, 2011

I'm open for most of these dates or just about any of the Friday or Wednesday days, although I need a little advanced notice to be sure I can get the day off work. In any case I would like to get together in a big group like we did lat year and rip up the hill.

Yeah Mike, sounds like a plan. Lets first hear from what others have to say first. I'm hoping the same crowd from last year can make it and maybe a dozen more. It was really cool to ride with such a big group of people.

I would also like to try to make it to Mactracks out in Pa this year. I think they get a pretty good crowd with some good hard core riders. Would be nice to see and ride with people we haven't ridden with before.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to one of the Belleayre trips last year and it was great to meet everyone. I'm totally down to tag along this time (provided I have enough time to request that day off from work). I can probably make the Feb 27th, Mar 6th and 13th dates. Anyone plan anything yet?

Happy trails,

Adiel

Hey fellas, I talked to Joe the other night and it sounds like we might get together again for a day at Belleayre. There is still plenty of time to throw together some dates that either him or I will post. As posted above every Wednesday and Friday Belleayre has $20 and $25 lifts and also the Potter Brothers flex days. If none of those dates work out we could always meet up on a weekend. I would hate for this season to go by and not have at least one large outing. It is so nice to see a group of carvers coming down the mountain together so lets try to get something going on the dates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody - refresh my memory or educate me. If I've been to Belleayre (High School trip, maybe) I don't remember. Hunter dozens of times, so it seems likely.

Anyway, good place for kids that just like to cruise groom (rolling)? What's it like on a Sunday? Snow quality, groom quality? generally, anyway. Thanks