Note to New Members ×

Deelux delema aka Mondo 29 madness

SteveInOregon

Just a couple thoughts:

- It's better to go a little too tight, than a little too loose. Tight can be fixed, while loose can't.

- If you're looking at Riachle/Deeluxe boots, the cuffs are high volume. If you have skinny legs (me), then you'll need to modify them in some way. I had to build up two layers of boot fitting foam in the cuffs before they fit.

- Regarding the two finger test, I found it works with two fingers stacked, not side by side. One finger sideways is even better.

- A lot can be done to make the boot fit properly, and you just need to be willing to invest the time and money. Resign yourself to the fact your boot will probably need some work.

- Footbeds are great, and even $35 stock Superfeet footbeds are world better than the crap boots come with.

The Guys> "Save me all the blathering psycho babbling stream of consciousness spewing crap Steve , what the dam number dude"

All right ......all right already > 28.5 on the button.:p

Can I go now.

I have to put on my old Mondo 29.5's and try them out with the new SuperFeet green's I just installed, it's a start, at least until I give Fin most of next weeks pay check. :rolleyes: < me dreaming of my future red Deelux 700T's

The End