Note to New Members ×

Snow Guns

brucelore

I guess they know that with the right conditions, they can get a good base on all the runs, except the half pipe in two to three days. So I don't think they'll pull the trigger on full bore snow blowing until Monday night, and then open on Friday. But who knows, the ten day may be wrong.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/home/tenday/55068

Actually, maybe Tuesday

Found an open wi-fi access point if I lay on the floor of the condo.

Greetings from Colorado!

It DuMPEd the first three days I was out here-which is fun for free riding but is pretty messy for carving and for race training.

Our g-team riders did well in the NOR-AM cup, but the soft conditions and new gear were a challenge. Many falls in the comp and even a couple of rider on rider crashes in the PGS and PSL.

I-70 was closed on (tue?) so many workers who lived in silverthorn or vail were stranded at copper.

I rented a freestyle board to hit the pow on wed.

The burton ICS system is not as adjustable as I would like.

After days of soft snow push-piles, Yesterday was warmer. hero snow. Great for carving! Still a Couple rocks and twigs poking through but far more terrain open than this time last year.

Met Sean Martin of Donek snowboards and got a chance to see his new line of race boards up close. " Oooohhh"

Also saw the Donek monoplane system and the bomber Boiler plate system up close and in action. Also 4 other designs of home-brew.

I see a huge benefit for experienced carvers. Definitely not intended or recommended for beginners.

Taking 4 riders over to Breck today, to shred something new.

Hope to be carving with you guys in MN real soon!