Note to New Members ×

Hot Fit!?

catfish clay

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all of the encouragement!

Cody and I just bought brand-new Track 700T snowboard boots.

(already:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump, trench)

We're looking for the best place to get them fitted?? in the Twin Cities/Metro area...

P.S. Adrenaline and Trench let's go snowboarding!

i went to pierce ski in bloomington. off of 98th street near lyndale ave. i think you need to make an appointment. the guy who did my boots had molded some for the g-team. he has seen track 700's. if you do go, ask for brian. i don't know his last name.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=271666&postcount=9

later i found that the stock liners sucked. i don't know what it was. i ended up taking my liners out of my suzukas (shell cracked) and found they fit perfectly without remolding. i eventually remolded the old liners myself because when i got the fin-tec heels, the release cable hurt my foot.

The stock liners do suck. They are too squishy. I upgraded to Intuition liners and love them+they are really warm. I used my stock liners for a season and then upgraded. You can absolutely mold them yourself. It's not as hard as it sounds. If you're up to doing it yourself you can give me a call and I can give you some tips I found helpful.

Greg at 612-743-3786

• 2 weeks later...
They go up in the bomber classifieds every so often on the cheap, or I think they run about $120 new. Well worth the price if you ask me. I can't remember which model I purchased. They make a few different models that will work well with hardboots.

awesome. maybe i'll get some this year...

Powell, i kept meaning to ask you this, last year; do you drive a volkwagen or an audi?

• 3 weeks later...