Note to New Members ×

Garage cleaning = cheap boots

DForester

OK gang, I have some stuff from the garage that has got to go! From left to right:

Free! UPS boots (purple & black), size 9 1/2 (Sold)

$40 Burton Wind (blue/gray) mondo 25.5 & 26 liners (Sold)

$25 Burton Boiler (black & gold) mondo 27 (Sold)

$30 Burton Reactor (red) mondo 28 (Sold)

$30 Burton plate bindings (both gray and black pair) buy 1, get 1 free (Sold)

$15 Raichle heat moldable liners mondo 27 (Sold)

Shipping charges would be your responsibility. You want multiple items, make me an offer. If you are thinking you'll buy some of this stuff just because it is cheap and maybe, maybe some day you will use it - don't. Most of this should go to someone that is trying to get into hardbooting, but is short on cash. All of this stuff has sat for the last 1-2 years in my garage collecting dust - there is no point in selling it to you so that it can do the same thing in your garage.

If someone wants all of this, $100 and it's yours (although shipping might cost you a bit...).

All of this gear has some life life in it, but it is all used. Hard boot gear has gotten a LOT better over the years and you need to remember that all of this stuff is at least 10 years old and some of it is significantly older than that.

I'm absolutely open to trades. The real reason for getting rid of this stuff is so that I have room on a shelf for different stuff. :D I'm always looking for skiing stuff for my kids (6 & 4), old wakeboard gear, especially the big fin kind (remember when wakeboards had phasers on them?) and I'm on the lookout for another Da Kine locking leash for my board (the old kind, not the one they are still selling). I need a few more parts and pieces for my F.A.S.T. step ins if you have some.

Detailed pictures to follow....

Dave

post-7215-1418423190_thumb.jpg

post-7215-141842319004_thumb.jpg

And here are these Burton step ins that are yours for the low, low price of free. Honestly, I have no idea why you would want this mostly complete set. They were never that good to begin with, and as I look at them now with 15 years of retrospection, they were (are) truly awful. In the middle of a big steep bump run in Colorado, they released on me. Ouch. The bruise I received as I came down on the edge of my board was that of legend.

If you have never used these before and are thinking about mounting these on a board, then don't even think about emailing me. If you already have these and need replacement parts, then while I worry about your masochistic tendencies, you are welcome to them. You need these as the centerpiece for your latest modern art installation - great!

You pay shipping. And if you wind up using them (which I don't recommend), then you get an advance I told you so...

bOardski wants these

post-7215-141842319006_thumb.jpg

UPS boots in all their glory. These were the very first hardboots I ever owned and while there is a lot of nostalgia here for me, these are not great boots. Therefore they are priced accordingly. On the upside, they are asymmetrical. If you have a symmetrical foot, these are not the boots for you (and I feel sorry for you).

post-7215-141842319009_thumb.jpg

Wind boots with 2 liners: mondo 25.5 & 26. The backs of these boots are riveted (see red rivet on right boot), so the foward flex is gone. Therefore they are much stiffer than the original design. They will take an Intec style heel. I got these from Billy on this site last summer. While Billy is a ridiculously good rider, he also has ridiculously small feet (please Billy, I mean no offense). Burton boots run on the thin side anyway and these are like a thin US 8 boot.

If you don't know for sure that you can fit into a Burton size 25.5 or 26 mondo boot, then stop looking at these.

post-7215-141842319012_thumb.jpg

post-7215-141842319015_thumb.jpg

Burton Reactors mondo 28. Nice boots that I rode a few times last season. Mondo 28 is a little big for me, plus they won't take Intecs.

Faded red is the new black and the dated but stunning color combination guarantees that you will be the talk of the lift line.

post-7215-14184231902_thumb.jpg

Burton plate bindings. When you buy 1, you get the other for free.

The grey pair work - I tried them out last year, but they are not nearly as nice as Burton Race plates. The black pair you can have for parts, whatever. One of the toe clips is broken on the black pair.

I have no idea when these date from, but they are old.

Charlie is first in line for these...

post-7215-141842319022_thumb.jpg

If you have never used these before and are thinking about mounting these on a board, then don't even think about emailing me. If you already have these and need replacement parts, then while I worry about your masochistic tendencies, you are welcome to them. You need these as the centerpiece for your latest modern art installation - great!

LOL! Thumbs up for the most honest 'sales' description I've ever seen.

I'll take the ratraps (yes I still have a pair that see occasional use) to dress up my other asym prime so it's ready for retro day.

The pink UPSs were my 1st snowboard hardboot also, I'll take them and the boilers If the shipping is cheap enough. They'll be used for possible convert demos.

Let me know what shipping will be to Sandpoint ID 83864.

bOardski - I have you down for the UPS and Boiler boots, the nasty step-ins and the rat traps if Charlie doesn't want them. BTW - you have WAY too much stuff in your garage. And I thought I had a lot of old stuff...

Ironbird - I returned your email - I have you down for the Reactors. I'll check into shipping this morning.

bOardski - Shipping for everything with UPS Ground = $25. Your total for UPS boots, Boiler boots & Step-ins = $50. Let me know if that sounds good.

Ironbird - I sent you an email, but shipping on the Reactors = $19. Your total = $49. Let me know...

John E. - Shipping with UPS Ground = $10. $25 total and the liners are yours.

ibrussel - Sent you an email - did you just want the grey and red bindings, or did you want the black ones too?

West Carven - Sent you an email. I'm guessing shipping for the boots and liners would be around $25, depending on where you live.