Note to New Members ×

2009 hengal plate

Rich Evanoff

more pics please

guys, it's a hangl plate and it has the newest version of the brackets. much like the others listed here in recent months.

if you want a single surface plate you can make one out of these but stock it's the hangl plate like the the original poster clearly stated.

if you don't know what a hangl plate is, do a search. if you have no desire to do some research maybe you should just go get some softboots......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure but I would think that the delay may be because Rich may be in New Zealand right now, training and racing in the World Juniors

No worries mate, althought I am still interested in all offerings, I did pick up another set. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. Bryan

PS. If I was in NZ snowboarding, emailing about an item for sale on a internet forum would be WAY down the priority list. Hope he is having a ball. NZ is awesome and the Kiwi's are cooler. Good on ya!

post-198-141842319574_thumb.jpg

post-198-14184231958_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
No worries mate, althought I am still interested in all offerings, I did pick up another set. Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. Bryan

PS. If I was in NZ snowboarding, emailing about an item for sale on a internet forum would be WAY down the priority list. Hope he is having a ball. NZ is awesome and the Kiwi's are cooler. Good on ya!

wow, big points for for big hair!

I can tell by the "Nut Cracker" waist belt this was Craigieburn

Good day of climbing and skiing the steeps. I will likely never fit into my

Scott Schmidt Extreme wear again.

Oddly I ran into Scott at the airport. He signed my jacket and tooks some video of ME. Too funny. He is the nicest guy.

sorry for the slow response! my email has been messed up lately and i havetn been getting any updates on anything. i still have the plates and i will take 300 for them no problem. if you want to go any lower please call me because my email is not working properly. 905 706 4894. we can talk about a price. thanks alot and sorry for the delay

sorry for the slow response! my email has been messed up lately and i havetn been getting any updates on anything. i still have the plates and i will take 300 for them no problem. if you want to go any lower please call me because my email is not working properly. 905 706 4894. we can talk about a price. thanks alot and sorry for the delay

Rich, I will give you a call . Thanks, Bryan