Note to New Members ×

Where Do People Buy Catek Bindings??

GAK

I am a long time hardbooter, but gonna give softboots a try this season.

I want the Catek FR2 binding.

Is Catek still a company? I have used their OS2's before, but they were from another racer. So I actually don't know anyone that has dealt directly with Catek.

Catek does not answer their phone, or return emails. Is there another distributor for Catek products?

Anyone have any advice?

G

We tried to get FR2 from catek last year and the year before... no luck and no answers to our e-mails. They probably produce a very very limitied amount and when they do no one knows. They don't have spare parts or do and don't want to sell them since I tried to contact them a few times about it.

So we decided to go used and found a few sets of fr2 here. If you keep checking here pairs will pop up randomly.

Best of luck.

Unfortunately, the best source for Catek bindings is here on BOL- I wish it was different, but that's the reality of the situation.

The majority of the Catek bindings that are listed for sale on BOL are OS2's- with maybe 10-15% of the total being OS1's or older World Cup bindings.

I have 3 pairs of OS2's and 2 pairs of OS1's - but have only bought 2 of those direct from Catek. The majority of them as well as the spare base plates and power plates I have purchased from the BOL boards.

I only see 3-4 Catek FR bindings come up on the For Sale section a year....

Geo