Note to New Members ×

ECES Every Year?

trailertrash

Would you come every year?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you come every year?

• Yes
    • No

hey Boing!! does that me I got some cheddar coming my way.. wasn't that a one of a kind mind blower you were ridding ? in the Gondola, with "Sweet.. Swedish Tttitts!!

RSS:lol:

better than cheddar - I tried to buy you beer and you wouldn't let me! I definitely owe you though.

Plankenstein was still my favorite ride out of all. I still don't get it, but it put the biggest smile on my face. Nice work!

Swedish tits on the gongdola.......mmmmm dirty silent thoughts. haha great to see you again Shred. .....till next time

effin flaming gerbil - classic:):):)

• 1 year later...

Bringing back an interesting post, for the sole purpose of asking...WHY HAVEN'T YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS YEAR'S ECES??? Curiosity got the best of me. If you wanted it to happen every year, well you're at risk of losing it from every OTHER year.

Our lodging deadline is this friday, Jan. 27th. Our deadline for the banquent and apres party is Feb. 8th.

• 1 month later...

Being a Vermonter and a dedicated hard booter that found his lost tribe @ stratton this year, I would go to eces every year. I would love to assist in organizing the event, and not sure how people feel about killington, I would love to see it there. If not there, then stratton is next best for me. Even if demo's are a difficulty I think it would be better for the sport in general if people saw large groups of carvers on the mountain every year. That way they would stop asking me what I was doing and start asking where they could find equipment to try it. By the way, when they do ask where I get my gear, I always tell them bomber.

Sugarloaf is a 7 1/2 hour drive for me. I wouldn't attend ECES up there. It's easier for me to hop on a plane for DEN or SLC .

As far as ECES every year - I think it's great for everyone - no matter where the location. Rotation would spread the burden of organizing

Cliff

Edited by cliffh

While I feel Jack, Geoff, Steph, Alex and everyone who has been an organizer and coordinator for ECES have done a phenomenal job, the burden doesn't need to rest with them. We all enjoy the camraderie and riding-it could be anywhere although we all have our favorites. There should be a group of riders who are responsible and willing to commit to the organization, planning and execution of these events. I'd be happy to work on planning on Maine hosting. I think there are many amongst that are willing and able to lighten the load-not too many cooks in the kitchen but more people to distribute the load.