Note to New Members ×

You dont want that board?

jburrill

Did anyone purchase a metal race board this season that they are not quite happy with? And possibly want to sell? For a song?

I delaminated my SG and need to get on a new board asap. I just want it to be newschool metal construction, 185 or so and made by Sigi Kessler Donek or Prior. I would like to be on my new board by next week if possible.

If you are thinking of going to Stratton let me know and Ill be there Monday at lunch. Thanks

my lightly used Kessler 185 KST is for sale for $1250. I won't be at Stratton until Thursday though. If that's too rich, we could discuss my Coiler NSR 185. I wasn't going to sell it, but hey, everything is for sale for the right price, right?

Saw you at Sugarloaf last weekend on something longish...? Sorry we didn't get a chance to connect. Nice job at Saddleback!

my lightly used Kessler 185 KST is for sale for $1250. I won't be at Stratton until Thursday though. If that's too rich, we could discuss my Coiler NSR 185. I wasn't going to sell it, but hey, everything is for sale for the right price, right?

Saw you at Sugarloaf last weekend on something longish...? Sorry we didn't get a chance to connect. Nice job at Saddleback!

Is the kessler up here? I can get it to Stratton on Monday.