Note to New Members ×

Ever see a teen or pre-teen on alpine ?

SteveInOregon

Right here!

I started last year (age 14).

Did you forget about Gabe? (im sure nobody did)

And Theo? (KingCrimson)

This is less than a year on HB's

<object width="400" height="225">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8417449&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></object>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NICE" You put me to shame, :biggthump

i am 15 years old and i have been snowboaring since i was five and carving since 12. our club has a programe just for young racers like me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW You must be a hard charger in the turns :eplus2: to put enough pressure on them to snap them.

Say, come closer, don't let you dad hear this ( as I whisper in your ear ) "you weren't riding the terrain park jumping and railing with your race boards when you dad wasn't looking were you , and so that is why they broke" ,lol.:p

Im looking for hard boots if thats what you mean..

I have a few NOS race boards for him and bindings I just need the boots now.. his largest foot is 22.5cm so Im thinking a Mondo 23 so Im we are not buying boots every year.. but I bet thats what will happen.. unless I start choppin toes... which is an option.. doh..kidding of course:ices_ange

RSS