Note to New Members ×

SkES Daily Rub In!

two_ravens

You guys all think you're having fun in Aspen - but you have no idea what a great time you're missing out on here at the 1st Annual Snow King Expression Session! Thought I'd post up some photos for you all! :D

The excited carving crew gathers on the first morning. The level of stoke is unbelievable! :biggthump

post-6122-141842301825_thumb.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wimmen, always thinking about wardrobe & 'style' :). Obviously the pants match the Prior, sweater the Donek, and helmet the Coiler.

You must have the patience of a Saint to put up with the crowded slopes and horrendous lift lines :D

It's not too late to get in on the festivities here at Snow King Expression session! Yesterday was the kickoff of course, but still to come:

Day 2 (today): Retro Contest, 3 p.m.

Day 3: Women's/Longboard clinic, 10 a.m.

Day 4: Official rest day

Day 5: Ride till you drop, then party with the locals!

Day 6: First Tracks (oh, wait - we get that every day here! :1luvu:)

Day 7: Last official day of riding, followed by banquet and raffle - starts at 5 p.m.

If you can believe it... you have better conditions than at SES which today is pure fog.

Hey PM me your email so I can paypal you back your cash for the 360 movie.. 2 years ago.. bumbling camera men, last year no camera man, this year great camera man and crap snow and crap light...

If I ever get it filmed... I'll let you know...

I wish I was at your resort instead of Aspen... a bunch of guys are trying to figure out how to get to Squaw Valley instead.

BTW...nice carve... hope we can ride again...got a bunch of new stuff for you.

"snorting tea out her nose"

I'd take the Tibetan prayer flags for a spin, myself.

Super!!! Allee, the dedicated technicians at the demo shed will gladly tune up a nice string of prayer flags for you - ready first thing in the morning! How do you like your bindings set up?

Due to the hard, fast conditions - we recommend the "Wind Horse" model, but we have "Medicine Buddha" in several lengths as well, if you prefer. :ices_ange