Note to New Members ×

160cm-ish all-mountain board

ronals

I currently have a old K2 Zepplin that I use when I ride w/ softboots - usually mogals and spring spuds. I'm looking for a board thats stiffer and a bit longer (maybee a bit wider too) to use with softboots for days when its too chooped up to ride my 179cm FC1 but not a good mogal or glades day. Not sure exactly what I'm looking for - maybe something like a Donek Incline? Any suggestions?

I have an ugly 169cm Donek Incline that I bought used last year and have never ridden. It's been used (not abused), needs a base grind to freshen it up, has one repair on the topsheet where the glass and fabric were torn then glued back down, looks ugly but has plenty of camber and pop. I can send pics if you are interested. I'd do $150 shipped to the lower 48.

BlueB - do you know what the waist width effective edge length and side cut radius are for the Accelerator? I tried doing some research on Stuf boards but came up with squat, so anything else you could tell me about the board would be helpful, pics are alwas nice too. How much would you be looking to part with it for?

DT - interested. can you send some pics of the base, topsheet and a closeup of the edges. Is this the "169 WIDE" (didn't see a 169 INCLINE posted on the Donek website)?? If not please let me know what the specs are.

Sorry its been a few days, I've been out of town

Ah, I thought "a bit wider" then the FC you mentioned...

Look at that link of mine again, at Elan Vertigo. Palmer would have fitted that description too, but it sold this morning. Vertigo is a killer board too, 3d top titanal/carbon inside...

I have an Atomic Alibi 166 for sale.

http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28955

A nice stiff flex for freestyle board and carves pretty well. This was my afternoon soft boot board until I picked up a Rad Air Reto Lamm that I now use for that purpose. Very lightly used and almost spotless.

PM me if you're interested. The price is negotiable, and I'm willing to make a deal to sell it with some Palmer risers for the price listed in the posting above.

I also have it up on eBay so feel free to bid there too if interested.

http://bit.ly/91Ayys

Thanks!

Goro

I might be interseted in the 167 Burner. What kind of condition is it in, year made, what's the price, pics would be awsome.

It's a 2007 - looks like this:

http://www.evogear.com/snowboards/salomon-burner-snowboard-2007.aspx

I'd say condition is 8/10. no major base damage, edges are good. There is a scratch on the topsheet tip. If you're interested send me an email at andy s lewis at gmail dot com (remove the spaces). I can send you some hi-res pics...