Note to New Members ×

Just found this.....

waypastfast

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3zTTUl7-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3zTTUl7-o&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Thanks for finding this and sharing the link!!

Great riding in that one. The one guy was really plowing through the chop at about 30 seconds. Nice switch 360! This kind of stuff definitely makes alpine look appealing to the uninitiated. I could watch this over and over. Back when I first rode alpine i loved to ride different terrain. Now that I'm back into it and feeling old I stick to the groomers ;).

Those asian racer guys RIP!!! I wish I could ride one sixteenth as well as they do at those speeds!! The installer 7 video is awesome too!

I looked into their site (www.istpictures.com) to try and see if I could order some of their movies, but they come out to about $45 after the exchange rate. A bit steep for ~30 minutes of video, even if they do look awesome.