Note to New Members ×

FS: TD2 Standard, Step-in & Suzukas for parts

Mellow Yellow

For Sale

TD2 standard, step-in binding with TD3 intec receivers and Deeluxe Suzuka shells for parts

I accept Paypal, Money Orders or personal checks. Gear ships on delivery of MO or clearing of personal check. Feel free to ask around here, I'm sure someone will tell you what an upstanding fella I am :D

TD2 Standard

Overall Condition: good, normal boot scuffs and screw marks

Included: 3 and 6 degree cant plates, 1 yellow e-ring and hardware (you'll need another e-ring)

UPDATE - Mod: 6 degree cant plate has two hole drilled into the rear (see pic) the messy hole was not a product of my most shining moment, the clean hole was my second attempt. The purpose of the hole was so I could run a cable lock through the cant plate of the board when I took two boards to the hill and one just had the cant plates mounted. Long story short, I have been riding with the holes in the plates for 2-3 seasons, no issues.

Price - $190 shipped to lower 48

TD2 Step-in with TD3 receivers - SOLD to Teach

Overall Condition: good, normal boot scuffs and screw marks

Included: 3 and 6 degree cant plates, yellow e-rings and hardware

UPDATE - Mod: 6 degree cant plate has one clean hole drilled into the rear (see pic of above cant plate - this cant plate only has the clean middle hole). The purpose of the hole was so I could run a cable lock through the cant plate of the board when I took two boards the hill and one just had the cant plates mounted. Long story short I have been riding with the holes in the plates for 2-3 seasons, no issues.

Price - $220 shipped to lower 48

Deeluxe Suzuka mondo 26 shells - for parts

Overall Condition: bad (right shell) to fair (left shell)

Included: new forward lean mechs off of a pair of 700Ts, spoilers (not in picture)

Missing: one heel pad, one cant cuff assembly, pins, no liners

Issues: Left toe strap buckle only tightens to the first or second tooth. Right shell cannot be used with standard bindings. I crash and burned into a cement wall at the ECES a few years back and the heel lip was rubbed off from the impact :freak3:... shell has been used for 2 or so seasons since but using intec on the right boot.

Price - $35 plus shipping to lower 48

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

gthegarden - let me give it a few more days, unless there is another person out there reading this that wants a standard/intec setup? Or we can deal now if you just want to go with the all intec setup.

alpinenick - bindings are still available though gthegarden is next in line, the bindings are not TD3s. Both pairs are TD2's. The step-in pair has TD3 intec heel reciever (steel as opposed to alum) Would you be interested in a standard/intec setup? (front foot standard/rear step-in?) That is the setup gthegarden is interested in....

Thanks

Jasen

• 2 weeks later...