Note to New Members ×

bomber support

rschneid

Hey everybody, a part snapped inside my fintec heel slopeside last Saturday. I could not get my boot out - I eventually had to take my foot out of the boot and than walk one footed to a table where I placed board with boot still attached on the table and manually pressed both pins in to release boot. - Yes I am sure it was funny looking.

Anyway, emailed Michelle on Saturday evening. Could not understand why Michelle did not call me back instantly :) Anyway not knowing that Michelle was off on Monday (probably boarding) I began to get desperate (perhaps I was on the personna-non-grata list) maybe she did not like Maryland boarders - who knows. Finally on Tuesday she emails me to say "Don't worry - parts on the way"

Parts arrive today (Friday) Fintec heel repaired and I am good to go. (Free! replacement parts and shipping - even though I am out of warranty and probably did the damage myself by pulling at the wrong moment.

So although it sounds like I am a shill for Bomber, I'm not, although you could say I was paid via the free parts.. so maybe I am?.. :)

I must say that service provided by Bomber crew is class it self,

it beats clearly service level i get to my Bentley or Rolls :eek:

Darn, Michelle and Fin :1luvu:, you should start new carier to train other companies how serve customer and get them come back :ices_ange

+1

Nothing to say more....