Note to New Members ×

05 Donek FC175 w/Olympic

Jeffrey Day

I have a Donek FC175 with the Olympic core up for sale. It was made in Nov 2005 for Mike Tovino who in turn sold it to me in Sept 2007. I am the 2nd owner. Mike had given this board some serious lovin' by giving it a PTC tune, now known as SkiMd, by Mike DeSantis. Since I have purchased it, this board has been ridden about 12 days in 07 and not at all last year. So the PTC tune is mostly in tact. This board has all it's camber and a ton of lively life left in it.

With the more readily available used metal boards for sale here on BOL, I'm a bit out of touch on what a fair price will be for a fiberglass board.

I'd love to get around $325 or best offer, shipped, but I know ya'll BOL'ers are bargain basement shoppers when it comes to buying used equipment.

So, send me an e-mail through BOL with what you'd like to spend and we'll go from there. I would prefer paypal too, if possible.

post-110-14184229259_thumb.jpg

post-110-141842292592_thumb.jpg

I'm a little reluctant about shipping to Canada only because I've never shipped anything north of the border.

Can anyone give advice on who would be the best carrier to use and are there any hidden charges or duties/taxes that I need to be aware of?

JD I've shipped boards and bindings up to Canada with USPS serveral times with no problems. Just mark it's a gift for the buyer so they don't have to pay taxes on it.