Note to New Members ×

Abasin Tuesday 11/17

Thor VonRippington

Hay guys, I'm an eastern carver that has a daughter at DU this year and with SWA having such a great deal on flights I'm coming out to ride this season. This may sound silly but any idea's of when to book my flight? I would guess Jan and Feb are best for pow?.. But wanted to put the question out there to hear from the locals their thoughts on the best time to plan a trip. So any input is great.

Thanks

what ink said

not all of us spend our days sittin' on the couch with our p$^krs in our hands

But wanted to put the question out there to hear from the locals their thoughts on the best time to plan a trip. So any input is great.

Thanks

it depends... IMO it's better to plan your trip to avoid any holidays (translation: avoid the idiots).

with regard to powder days, March and April typically have more powder days than January and February.

Stanley- Two runs does not count as a day.:eplus2: But damn good to see you on snow none the less. It was a very good day of riding.
You're just jealous of my new Bomber beanie :cool:

My pass was scanned and I made turns = DAY

... or you could just call it a lung crushing gear check

Now we know golf is not a good cross training sport for carving

I know you're not working

Get your lazy ass off the couch

Abasin is open top to bottom

See ya there

I actually wrote this to myself for motivation...the first few rides will be painful and I've been putting it off.

Nice to know some of you have a reason for not riding today... I gave it a shot. The snow was great and apres at the car was even better...one warm beer never tasted so good. Does my stomach hurt from laughing or when I fell and knocked the wind out of myself?