Note to New Members ×

Arapahoe Basin has the goods!

fin

Just a few shots from today to get people stoked for the season. Conditions are excellent right now! Crispy, grippy snow and sun shine.

Had a great group as well: bunch from the Steamboat Team, Cam from Canada, Snowman, and Dr. Scott.

post-1-141842290762_thumb.jpg

post-1-141842290766_thumb.jpg

post-1-14184229077_thumb.jpg

Mario,

That is my new "Oh, you don't have an over engineered, CNC milled, flux-capacitor powered sub-plate system on your board? I guess I can make some turns with you...maybe" look. You like it?

scrutton: that is my Happy Fun Plate (HFP) experiment. Do a search under that name and the thread will pop up talking about it in more detail. Probably more detail then you want ;)

Mario,

That is my new "Oh, you don't have an over engineered, CNC milled, flux-capacitor powered sub-plate system on your board? I guess I can make some turns with you...maybe" look. You like it?

LOVE IT!!!

It should be your defacto pose for the rest of the season:biggthump

Just a few shots from today to get people stoked for the season. Conditions are excellent right now! Crispy, grippy snow and sun shine.

Had a great group as well: bunch from the Steamboat Team, Cam from Canada, Snowman, and Dr. Scott.

GREAT PIC's!!!! You are lucky ones :)