Note to New Members ×

seen this hard boots on the news?

DiveBomber

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-0uYrd6B8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b-0uYrd6B8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rick is the other hardbooter. He can also be seen everyday the the Fish. Rick is not a computer guy so he can't be found here. Rick is a great guy and tons of fun to ride with too.

I just got off the phone with Johnasmo, he was mid way down Whitefish Mountain Resort on Bench Run (just off of Toni Matt). He said he was on his 7th day of hiking the hill this year.

Cheers

John, don't know which I enjoy more..... the video ABOUT you (this one), or the videos you make!!!! Yeah, live life to the fullest! (If my bank account would allow it, I'd do it too!) Wait a minute, my degree is in television production.... I could "make a living" (ha!) shooting stories like this one!!!! and maybe teach some snowboard lessons on the side.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ha Ha! Just noticed this thread. What's so funny is that this video is from my own youtube site. I just never posted it to BOL. It was the week before SES last February. Eight-ball Mario went down to the station and got a DVD of it after it aired, which I ripped and uploaded to my snowboarding videos playlist in shameless self promotion...

Ha Ha! Just noticed this thread. What's so funny is that this video is from my own youtube site. I just never posted it to BOL. It was the week before SES last February. Eight-ball Mario went down to the station and got a DVD of it after it aired, which I ripped and uploaded to my snowboarding videos playlist in shameless self promotion...

Way to represent John!!

Nicely done.