Note to New Members ×

American and Austrian/German Alliance Formed

Edtudo

Oct 18 2009

Village of Oberzalberg

Austrian/German members of the hitherto unknown

"Carver Alliance Europe America"- met in teleconference today with their American counterparts.

The C.A.E.A. was formed to take on the Swiss, currently leaders in the esoteric world of snowboard carving.Technical intel is being discussed and exchanged between the

Americans and the Austrian/German contingent...

Two members of the Austrian/German half of the Alliance congratulate each after the successful meeting:

l_1131ea68227478cf8929c8dca94c09e4.jpg

This is not the first time an alliance of this sort was sought.

General George Patton, while military Govenor of Bavaria, wanted to reform Waffen S.S. troops

and combine these troops with U.S. Divisions in order to push the Russians out of Eastern Europe.

patton.jpg

Patton was promoted to temporary four-star rank in mid-April. Shortly after the end of the war he entered on his duties as military governor of Bavaria. His outspoken criticisms of denazification policies led to an outcry in the United States, followed in October 1945 by his relief as Third Army commander and assignment to the Fifteenth Army, then a small headquarters engaged in studying miliary operations in northwestern Europe.

"Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders."

Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

erwin-rommel.jpg

I don't know, I've often wondered what's up myself on occasion...these guys have a weird sense of humor.

They can't wait for our local motor-cycle rally. They dress up like store bought candy ass fake bikers (totally over the top) and grow out beards and go out on the town.

I hope I'm not gettin on your nerves there bobdea?

Let's get some more pictures into this story!

How the hell did I go from the: "Austrian American Alliance to this????????

l_d6099c6c6477a26470be627172e296ea.jpg

These guys are out on the town dressed like this with the whole town full of bikers (The Iron Horse Motorcycle Rally)

l_4301fa05bd85143ecb4c0860069cd371.jpg <INPUT class=notefield id=friendSuggestInput style="WIDTH: 180px; COLOR: #999999" tabIndex=1 maxLength=50 value="Type a name here...">

Don't worry, my time is short here. I usually burn my bridges pretty fast...

Its hard watching them burn in the rear view mirror.

"So, wait.

Are they Austrian/German, and you are the American?

From ALL those pics it sure seems like there is some sort of alliance between you guys.

Pics are a little strange to say the least."------Ace

No, we are all f.... up Americans- in what's left of the country A.B. (After Bush).