Note to New Members ×

First recommend me a board thread for the 09/10 season!

michael.a

I figure I can save up enough money in the next 2 months to finally buy myself a new board. Some blood will get sold, some Ramen eaten, ... but my personality is such that I need a specific goal to do this, hence I need to choose what snowboard I want to buy right now otherwise itll all fall apart. Im going to print out pictures of it and paste it all around me as a motivational tool..

..the thing is I need some superduper metal SL board for my tiny local mountains, gobs of idiot beginners, and ice, oh my the ice. Ice a plenty. And ****ty moguls from time to time, chop, and even exposed earth. Im going to be in good shape as Im working out 4 times a week, so my weight's going to be around 180 on my 6'1" frame.

Anything off the shelf available or should I go custom? Wait until the new stuff is announced or get something now?

good luck with Bruce in time for the 09/10 season. you can always try though.

I got into contact with him around end of march to the middle of april, and i'm set for a December delivery of my board - details to be worked out later. It'll be my first metal board.

However, if prior sold the ATV in 161 with an 11.5M SCR in metal, that seems like it would work out for me. But, everyone here seems to give Bruce rave reviews, and at a fraction of all the other builder's prices - you just gotta be patient.