Note to New Members ×

I'm on my mountain's web site!

dingbat

Never been there. I'm always looking for New England spots I've not seen before. Is it unpretentious like the site claims? Love going someplace like Bromley one day and Killington the next. Mix it up.

yeah, it's a nice place.

old school hill but with decent grooming, good mix.

like a miniature cannon or wildcat but in MA. similar feel. not a super challenging hill but more so than most other options in the state, very fair pricing. My sister used to live right down the road from the place.

It has some very challenging runs--but that usually means a combination of bumped-up, narrow, or glades. The rest is a nice carving hill with occasional, steeper sections to add a bit of spice.

I always compared it to a smaller, snowboard-friendly version of Mad River Glen. Very laid back, no-frills, and you can ride into the trees (which some of us do more literally than others :freak3:)

If you're on a longer car-ride up to VT, consider it as a worthwhile stopover. Its always nice to have more carvers on the hill.

Ride local (while you still can) :biggthump

I'm sure it was Spring, can't think of anywhere it could be other than Lower comp. I've got the balaclava up over my chin though so I doubt it was soft.;)

davekempmiester,

Yeah, this hill is pretty laid back. Drop a note when you're headed up this way and we'll get some of the regulars together to show you around. Maybe you can come up for the Rally? Usualy the last Sun. of President's week.

-Mark