Note to New Members ×

Hardbooters in NYC

guesswho

I see there's quite a number of people looking to hook up and ride together. Nice to see there's more hard booters!! It's been a while since I've looked on the thread, but I will be primarily riding at stratton, but would go on day trips or whatever to other places. Im in huntington, and try to ride every chance i get. So anyone wanting to share a ride, Im down. The season is getting close!! maybe less than one month till that wonderful white stuff arrives :1luvu:

Im REALLY glad that people have come out of the woodwork now that the winter is upon us! I hope we can make good use of this section of the ride board and meet up.

I dont know if I'll be able to afford a whole lot of days on the hill this winter but I'll definitely try to get out when I can. I hope those few days I do go out can be spent with you awesome people :)

Cheers,

Adiel

Hey all my name is Dave. I live on the Island (Huntington) I actually work with Dave (Pow4ever). I have been riding since the late 80's actually used to race in the green mountain series years ago and also taught for many years when I lived in Ma. I dont get out riding as much as I used with a 3 and 2 year old and a bum back. But Im looking forward to getting out again this winter as long as everything falls into place.

• 4 weeks later...

I am bit pessimistic about that whole carving nonsence.<o></o>

It feels a bit like a dream from the past. <o></o>

But yeah I will go to Vt couple times and maybe some kaatskill, <o></o>

Alps for new year and maybe some west. <o></o>

Not teaching in Windham anymore way too boring.<o></o>

Not racing nationals, (I won my division GS last two years but not going to go to open not enough practice) <o></o>

Maybe I will go more snowkiting this season instead.<o></o>

<o>See you on the slope!

</o>

• 4 weeks later...
Ok i am a bit more optimistic now. Alps are helping!

sorry for my previous post.

Anybody is thinking to go to ECES?

Przemek

It's few of us going from NY. Are you planing on going?

PS wydaje mi sie, ze Cie pamietam z PRATT INST.., byles pare semestrow wyzej. Ja jeszcze sie zmagam ze skonczeniem ale jak pamietam to za wiele Polakow tam nie bylo zwlaszcza po architekturze. Ja skonczylam arch. w W-wie ('03). Ale tak mi sie tylko wydaje, ze to Ty. W koncu nie wiele osob jezdzi na tym sprzecie.

Pozdr..

• 2 weeks later...
wlasnie wrocilem z Alp. Niestety nie pamietam cie z pratta ale to hyba bylo dawno temu ;) znajdz mnie na fejsbuku : przemek godycki. to najlepsza forma kontaktu bo zadko sprawdzam to forum. Moze nam sie uda wyskoczyc niedlugo, myslae ze pojade na nidziele i poniedzialek w the weekend.

;p

wiesz co, wydaje mi sie ze to Ty. Ja od paru lat probuje juz skonczyc. Ciagnie mi sie to. Ty jak ktos mi powiedzial na "Kajcie" sie bawisz i jezdzisz na alpine board. Tak wiec nie mysle, ze pomylilam Cie z kims innym. Moj kuzyn ma w Brazyli wielki biznes i na Rodos, zciaga ludzi aby uczyli sie tego sportu.

Gdzie byles w Alpach? Ja wlasnie wczoraj przylecialam z CO. Niestety na carving board to moj pierwszy sezon, jestem zawzieta i totalnie zakochana ale nadal sie ucze tak wiec sporo sie jeszcze mecze z tym. Ale kazdego tygodnia troszke lepiej. PS znajde Cie na FB. Moze jakos sie tam poznamy przy okazji. Na razie.

Anyone making the trek up from NYC is welcome to stay @ my place in Albany. I have a spare bed and a futon also.

I'm planning on going WED, THURS, FRI for ECES as day-trips.

Ride Share anyone?

Also I have four tickets with Buy one Get one Vouchers for WED @ Stratton from the Warren Miller show still to use. I think it makes a ticket even cheaper than the BOL price if 2 people split the cost.

LMK.

D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...