Note to New Members ×

Shred Gruumer in CO March 27-30

Thor VonRippington

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep... Im a little late but better than never.. first time virgin Colorado..!!:ices_ange

To bad I only have two boards left in my quiver... don't know if I'll get my new Plankenschtein by the trip..

so all you rich guys can bring your Aliens, Terminators,Hurricanes,Galdiators.. so I can ride stuff..!! hahaha..

Cant wait... Dude if we hit all four places ,,,I would be in fricken Heaven.. I wouldn't know where I put all my patches and hats and t-shirts from all these spots.. but I'll make it fit... Ohhh the fun!!

Thanks and can't wait to meet up!!

Right Said Shred

I still have one ticket of my four pack left for Lovey, so I'm in for the weekend day, and I"ll plan on taking the Friday and/or Monday off to Ride at A Basin and/or Beaver Creek.

East Coaster reunion, yeah! :biggthump

I'm in for Beaver Creek, Vail or A-Basin. (I have a pass for Vail, BC, A-Basin, Breck and Keystone).

Beaver Creek has gotten busy on weekends, so a Friday or Monday may be better, but even still, there's plenty of great carving terrain, the crowds aren't that bad, and Centennial doesn't see as much of the crowd.

Vail has lots of carving trails as well, and sometimes their snow can be better than the Beav's. The front side off the gondola really has some great carving runs.

I suggest Sat or Sun @ A-Basin and Monday @ The Beav. mpp

btw - what's LCI?

So the question is...

Can we get more LCI (and LCI wannabees) out to ride Loveland on Sat 28th or Sun 29th?

Here's what Im think so far

Fri 27 - Winter Park

Sat 28 - Lovey or Beav

Sun 29 - Beav or Lovey

Mon - Abasin

Prefer sunday @ lovey, less kooks and gapers this time of year

Michael:

LCI= Loveland Carve Initiative

tactical plan: convert as many riders as possible to harboots with our awesome jaw dropping carving abilities

strateagic plan: take over the mountain with our army of converts!!!!!:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

We will ride be ridding Friday 27th - Mon 30th

We hope to ride Winter Park, Abasin, Loveland, & Beaver Creek

I will post a detailed itinerary when I have one

Thor! OMG, let me know when you guys hit the Beaver. "THIS" is sure a reason to come over...

I am getting ready...

5vpxlv.gif

7307sy.gif

r1wsv9.gif

30jrwi8.gif

;)

So... I think we should call it as we get closer... I don't know how your weather pattern works out there.. but lets try to get to high elevations for good snow..

just looking at the weather forcast and it will warm up then cool down hopefully before I get there.. but heck I might be looking at the wrong stuff..

Father knows best... so Im sure it will be better than out east.. which Im heading to for work this friday 3/13 I have to stay out there for the weekend so there in MA is going to be spring spring spring... ick !!

RSS

Schedule sounds good. Does anyone have good discounts to BC? I may have to join that day also.

Ink

I can get discount tickets through my pass, but they're still not cheap. I can call the ticket office tomorrow and find out exactly how much and how many I have - haven't used any yet.

re: schedule... WP on a weekend day is obviously out. BC was so good today that's it's almost too good not to do on week day - Monday or Friday. It has been busy on weekends. What's A-Basin like on a Saturday? What about swapping A-B and BC days?

Here is our agenda at the moment

Fri 27 - Winter Park

Sat 28 - Beaver Creek

Sun 29 - Loveland

Mon - Arapaho Basin

Um...

Fri 27 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Sat 28 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Sun 29 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Mon 30 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Seriously, did you purposely plan shreddy's arrival for when I would be out of town? Not cool. I think this whole thing is made up. :AR15firin:1luvu:

Id love to meet Shred at the Beav -- is it still on the 28th ?

EDIT: Weather-wise, very very warm -- rock solid ice in the AM, sometimes and then real slush in the afternoon (depending on how high you go at Vail -- tho at the Beav, I'd venture a guess it'd be slushy?).

Um...

Fri 27 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Sat 28 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Sun 29 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Mon 30 - Colorado River/Grand Canyon

Seriously, did you purposely plan shreddy's arrival for when I would be out of town? Not cool. I think this whole thing is made up. :AR15firin:1luvu:

Hold on now - you're doing the Grand :1luvu: and you're complaining about missing out on a little bit of snowboarding?!?!?! I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat! (Oh, wait - I won't be in CO snowboarding with Shred either! :( ) Anyway, have fun on the river! :p :biggthump:eek: :D

Here is our agenda at the moment

Fri 27 - Winter Park

Sat 28 - Beaver Creek

Sun 29 - Loveland

Mon - Arapaho Basin

(hopefully correct spelling so Shred can do his homework)

Subject to change at any moment for no apparent reason

TVR,

Are we going with this agenda for next weekend? If not let's get this nailed down so folks can plan for it. With the exception of Kimo of course.

Ink