Note to New Members ×

Thank you to Shred & the guys!

skidad62

I wish I could go but it would have to be planned quick... first week of

April is doable if I knew Now!! work.. they would really be pissed to part with me again!! :mad:

RSS... I love shooting pics.. I get to see what everyone is doing and on what and how they handle it... cool riding styles!!

Bob has the whole kit n kabootal... so lets see if can post the full size..

for me I stayed on my softie rig..didn't know how to ride a lick!! so I figured I would just take pictures all 4 days.. I don't smack it down like these guys..

loved watching the massive high speed rooster tails and trenches these guys where leaving...

Trust me when I say in no way was it soft... maybe someone can chime in and let em know what we actually had to start with on Sunday... we are talking rock hard golf balls... Saturday they were Basket ball chucks... the previous rain on Friday made it fricken un real ..mix that with one of the most challenging mountains in the East and its Danger Will Robinson... You know if you ride the loaf... but it got better and better and by Wednesday..was dream hardpack chaulk!!

Really .. I love chaulk !

RSS

for me I stayed on my softie rig..didn't know how to ride a lick!! so I figured I would just take pictures all 4 days.. I don't smack it down like these guys..

WHATEVER!! Don't listen to him... Shred... brings it. I don't care what he says, the guy can ride. Must be something about that 22" stance! Only reason he wasn't up on the carve-or-die stuff with us was between his own ears.

Trust me when I say in no way was it soft... maybe someone can chime in and let em know what we actually had to start with on Sunday... we are talking rock hard golf balls... Saturday they were Basket ball chucks... the previous rain on Friday made it fricken un real ..mix that with one of the most challenging mountains in the East and its Danger Will Robinson... You know if you ride the loaf... but it got better and better and by Wednesday..was dream hardpack chaulk!!

Friday = rain.

Saturday = temps well below freezing... whole mtn on "conditions hold" :freak3:

Sunday = primary surface: frozen granular.... according to the ski report! Brought the currently-for-sale Madd 158 out one more time just to see... and dang the board still has it! When I tried it two weeks ago it must not have been icy enough! Maybe I'll keep it. Hmm...

Monday = 5-7" new snow. No real carving to be done. Coiler Schtubbies prove themselves again as fully capable AM rides.

Tuesday = picture day, pretty soft groomers, nice conditions. White Nitro (aka White Knuckle) was the place to be. Then I had to go home! :(

I still can't figure it out... and you fly on my planes.... are you afraid now!! ha..

I tried.. but don't see the connection to do it??http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=iyhdlc&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=343romq&s=5

so click on the link and then click on the pic.. so far the dweebs haven't givin me complete instructions.. kinda like that taiwan furniture instrucitons..