Note to New Members ×

Knock the fawk out

Mat Laf

S,I,D,

Its the Sudden Impact Damage that causes all the issues with the tissues

* yeah it rhymed

I had a bad bad bad wipe afew years back. Lost involuntary bodily functions for a few seconds. Long story, but I recovered.

..... Although it took 7 years for me to actualy return to the Mountain where I did such, and to rip the trail again (today actualy @ okemo) so hopefully yours is not as debilitating as such. It definately shakes the confidence level.

How is this not flaming? Impugning an entire class of Dr. as "not real".

Seems like you have the lock on being a flamer.

Easy boys. If Civ comes from a family of MD's then I can see where he's coming from. A lot of medical doctors don't appreciate any other health professional calling themselves "doctor". It creates misconceptions and confusion in the marketplace. It's like all those people out there calling themselves engineers. The P. Eng.'s hate that.

I'll bite.

Civ- Gonna ignore all your posts except the part where you called them "back crackers"

I once thought the same thing about Chiropractors, I dismissed them as folks who gave glorified back rubs. Seeing the knowledge and passion that Dr. D has turned on the lights. Witnessing a friend end up unable to run as she grew due to scoliosis underscored the importance of Chiropractors; I actually emailed him about the process because I'm interested in becoming one myself. (to which I got no response, D?)

While I think some of your beef is somewhat justified by skategoat's reasoning, calling them back crackers was rather juvenile.

Theo

Morning guys,

I got check yesterday and went to a chiro....

As Dr D said earlyer, C1 and some others down were pretty messed up. The sympatic nerve got stress out pretty bad and probably some micro tears in the core section, (the six pack hurts;)) I have another appointment monday to be sure everythings is fine. I already feel a lot better, this morning when I woke up I fell like a mini austin run over me by night.... it's better than a truck, trust me :AR15firin

Have a good week end,

Mat