Note to New Members ×

2009 Klug camp @ aspen

Hotbeans

its worth it. CK is a class act, and his staff is really helpfull. IMO, riding in the gates makes you a better rider instantly. ive brought guys, that are starting out with this sport. putting them in the gates for a 1/2 a day, then go freeriding with them in the afternoon, its like two different riders.

good luck and if you can head over to the caribou club!

:biggthump

Hey Ink. Seems like a hell of a deal and a bit of fun as well. (I'm getting much lower now..).

Get after it HB. You will have a great time and will learn a lot. Justin Reiter is named as one of the coaches. He is a US team member, killer rider, very knowledgable, can communicate that knowledge and all around great guy. I have known him for many years from doing the Copper series USASA races when he was about 10ish and up through the NorAms and WCs.

Klug of course, like JD said, is a class act.

Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Ink

I will attest to CK's camp being great. I trained 3 days there with CK, Anton Pogue and Ben Fairchild III.

learned alot, and CK keeps a great emphasis on training SAFELY! tons of fun and learned more in three days than in years of personal training.

ps- i may be speaking out of line, but justin reiter was on crutches this weekend at steamboat. not sure how he will be on the training hill???

definitely worth the time, money to spend w/ Klug Camp!

ps- i may be speaking out of line, but justin reiter was on crutches this weekend at steamboat. not sure how he will be on the training hill???

Not out of line at all Neil. I didn't know JR was on the injured list. He was limping a lot at the RTTC in Copper but didn't hear anything since. Possibly he had surgery to fix problems that have been plagueing him. Hopefully he will have a quick, full recovery and be back at it 100% for next season.

Ink

• 2 weeks later...