Note to New Members ×

March 1st

Arclite

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will learn! julian what size you have of feet? i have a nice burton boots almost new i will give you for free! now i go look the size and i will tell you give me couple of minutes! well my home is like a snowboard store i need find out where they are!

27.5 mondo but more comfortable in a 28 mondo

I'm borrowing Aaron's Burton Wind boots and I have a pair of 27 Raichle 324's with intecs, but they are wayy too tight. I have blisters on my heels from sunday.

27.5 mondo but more comfortable in a 28 mondo

I'm borrowing Aaron's Burton Wind boots and I have a pair of 27 Raichle 324's with intecs, but they are wayy too tight. I have blisters on my heels from sunday.

Sounds too big to me. Might be a toebox issue. Where did they feel tight? Small boots (and big boots for that matter) give you sore toes, not heels. Big boots give you blisters because your heel gets sanded off by your sock due to the movement in the heel pocket.

Megtrimix- Funny you post those, there's a thread in the main forum about how they have issues with some bindings. Perhaps we should gather all the SoCal carvers bindings and see which ones work and which don't!

Sounds too big to me. Might be a toebox issue. Where did they feel tight? Small boots (and big boots for that matter) give you sore toes, not heels. Big boots give you blisters because your heel gets sanded off by your sock due to the movement in the heel pocket.

Megtrimix- Funny you post those, there's a thread in the main forum about how they have issues with some bindings. Perhaps we should gather all the SoCal carvers bindings and see which ones work and which don't!

When I put them on the night before i went up to Summit, the toe felt tight. after about 10 minutes of wearing them, it was better.

The on the mountain, about 2 hours into the session, the boot was so tight, i couldn't feel my toes.

The only reason I got blisters on my heels was probably because i unlatched the buckles when I was walking to the car...

ok, if you change mind let me know! probably i will buy the t700 this spring! i like the color:) but not sure becouse my suzuka i have used just ones! i steel use my oldest raicle they mach my vintage collection:D and my dee indy.

sims monky on my sholder and burton late 80's

One day, one day I'll get the Track 700 or 325....and TD3's....and a Virus....and a coiler....and F2 intecs....the list goes on and on....:biggthump

you will! don't warry about! they are not impossible:),

my only problem rigth now is the space, i have over 50 boards just in the desert, in the living room, in my patio, the gust badroom i can't walkinig:ices_ange, one of this day i need start to think at one storage, just in snowboard video, i have undreds! boots the closet on the gust room i don't even know how many bindigs i have! whatever!!!! i don't want thinking about:nono:

I'm not a fan of the SB shell at all. The fit is crap compared to AF for me. The way AFs flex is just better feeling to me.

Why do you need Intec compatibility? It doesn't matter until you get new bindings, and the Burtons that you have are great bindings. The plate on mine is stainless underneath, and I'm pretty sure you have the same.