Note to New Members ×

rossi approach skis with skins and binders

Dr D

rossi free venture approach skis with skins and bindings.

99cm

sidecut 113/93/101

skin up throw them in your pack and strap on your board. cheap alternative to a splitboard. The bindings adjust to free heel (with or without climbing bar) or lock down like an alpine binding. The skins are attached to the skis and the only flaw is rusty edges from storage.

$125 plus shipping

post-2375-141842272936_thumb.jpg

post-2375-141842272937_thumb.jpg

Dr.D - are you coming to SES?

I want to get a pair of approach skis for a trip I am planning this spring. I could check them out at SES if you can bring them and still have them available at that time.

This would be my first pair - can I clip into them with my Head Stratos Pros (will the fintec pins get in the way?).

Interest, but concerned that they might not have enough floatation. How did they work for you? Do you think they would work for someone geared up at ~230lbs?

I used them on groomers and established track so not sure. I am 285 though. I really just got them for when the hill is closed and for the local out of bounds back country not trekking

• 2 weeks later...