Note to New Members ×

wingsuits

D-Sub

I'm not sure if this is the right video, but it has been posted here a few times before:

<object height="300" width="400">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="300" width="400"></object>

wingsuit base jumping from Ali on Vimeo.

Get with the times man! If you don't have rockets strapped to your ankles and water bottles filled with fuel to your chest you aren't flying!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ7zbta79vo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ7zbta79vo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

a while back...someone posted a vid of a dude base jumping with a wingsuit...going away from the camera. Seemed like he travelled for miles at speed...basically disappeared into the horizon...

anyone have that vid?

I don't, but I remember one of the Warren Miller films 5+ years ago had some wingsuit diving which had a shot that still sticks with me to this day - maybe it is the one you are thinking of. Camera is pointing down and the wingsuit guy is down but flying up in frame, so the camera pans up, and up, and up, and the wingsuit guy is still flying away, up in frame, and the camera keeps panning up until it finds the horizon (!) and the guy basically disappears into the horizon.

I don't, but I remember one of the Warren Miller films 5+ years ago had some wingsuit diving which had a shot that still sticks with me to this day - maybe it is the one you are thinking of. Camera is pointing down and the wingsuit guy is down but flying up in frame, so the camera pans up, and up, and up, and the wingsuit guy is still flying away, up in frame, and the camera keeps panning up until it finds the horizon (!) and the guy basically disappears into the horizon.

Pretty sure that's the one. He's flying over some trees I think? Just disappears off in the distance. Seems like he glides for 3 minutes. Probably not that long, maybe longer

the one with the dude buzzing the road in Norway..>DAMN.

watching peple basejump with winguits makes me feel like Ive never done anything